Thematic guided tours of our permanent collections
- Discover architecture through the collections
- The routes of Camino de Santiago
- Focus on a galley
- Cast-iron architecture
- History of La Cité’s collections
- The city and its buildings in the 19th century
- The Must-sees of La Cité
- Art in the service of the sacred
- A literary tour of the most beautiful monuments
- A tour of the regions de France
Guided tours of temporary exhibitions
Alvar Aalto. Architecte & designer March 9th to July 1st, 2018
Georges-Henri Pingusson (1894-1978) Une voix singulière du mouvement moderne February 16th to July 2nd, 2018
A venir :
Mai 68. L’architecture aussi ! May 16th to September 16th, 2018
Prices include museum or exhibition entrance fee and the guided tour.
|Group of 10-14
|Group of 15-19
|Group of 20-30
You can organise a tour of La Cité, its museum and exhibitions with your own guide. For groups of 10 to 30, the discounted rate is applied after the first 10. Outside tour guides do not have to pay to speak. Reservations are to be made 10 days prior to the visit by clicking on the Reserve link below and filling out the form. A single payment for all members of the group is to be made at the ticket counter the day of the visit.
For guided tours and self-guided tours: daily except Tuesday from 11:15 am – 5 pm, Thursdays until 7 pm.