Thinking of organising a group visit to La Cité ? You’ll find here a variety of group tours and all the information you’ll need to plan your visit.
Guided tours are available for permanent collections and temporary exhibitions.
Languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, ...
Visit duration: 90 min.
Due to the high demand for our guided tours, it is necessary to pre-book the knowledgeable guides 3 weeks prior to the visit.
Thematic guided tours of our permanent collections
- The Must-sees of La Cité
- Discover architecture through the collections
- Focus on a gallery
- The routes of Camino de Santiago
- Cast-iron architecture
- History of La Cité’s collections
- The city and its buildings in the 19th century
- Art in the service of the sacred
- A literary tour of the most beautiful monuments
- A tour of the regions de France
Prices include museum or exhibition entrance fee and the guided tour.
|Group of 10-15||250 €|
|Group of 16-30||300 €|
No “speech fee” required for tour guide
Reservations are to be made 10 days prior to the visit. A single payment for all members of the group is to be made at the ticket counter the day of the visit.
Due to limited availability we cannot accept group visits that are not pre-arranged
Special offer for Unguided tour group*
(Museum + exhibitions)
* Group special rate applicable for 10 or more than 10
Museum tickets valid for one year from date of purchase.
Museum, exhibition and combined tickets available
This applies to all tickets that are self-guided.
For guided tours and self-guided tours:
Every day from 11: 15 a.m. to 07 p.m. except Tuesdays.
Evenings Thursdays until 09 p.m.
Closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th
• Restaurant Girafe
• Free WIFI
Reservation and information
Groups are required to book in advance.
Tel: +33 (0)1 58 51 50 19
Monday - Friday 11am - 1pm
Restaurant Girafe :
Tel: +33 (0) 1 40 62 70 61
• Métro : Trocadéro (line 9 and 6) and Iéna (line 9)
• RER : Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel (RER C)
• Batobus : Tour Eiffel
• Bus Stop : Place du Trocadéro
Parking for bus
• Place of Trocadéro, closed to Passy Cemetery
Parking for cars
• Parking Kléber : 65, avenue Kléber
• Parking garage Moderne : 19, rue de Passy
• Parking Vinci Indigo : 82, rue de Passy
+33 (0)1 58 51 50 19
Monday to Friday from 11am to 1pm