Work committees, associations and tourism networks
Thinking of organizing a visit of la Cité for your guests? You’ll find here all the information you’ll need to plan the visit.
Permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
Take advantage of discounted tickets to the permanent collections and/or temporary exhibitions (minimum bundle of 10 tickets).
Bundle tickets benefits:
- Valid for two years from purchase date (and valid throughout the exhibition opening time for the temporary exhibition tickets).
- Give access to all exhibition spaces and/or permanent collections.
- Museum : 9€
- Museum +exhibitions : 12€
10 - 19 tickets
20 - 49 tickets
|50 - 99 tickets||-20%|
Up to 100 tickets
Cité member cards benefits:
- Valid for a year from purchase date
- Free unlimited access to the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
- Invitations to all exhibitions openings
- One free guided visit with the curator for each exhibition
- Monthly discounts in other cultural institutions (via the newsletter)
- Discount on the Cité's magazine Archiscopie
Bundle member cards
1 - 19 member cards
20 - 49 member cards
|50 - 99 member cards||-20%|
Up to 100 member cards
How to purchase ?
Contact us by email and indicate the type and number of tickets.
Guided tours are available for permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
Languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese…
Visit duration: 90 min.
Due to the high demand for our guided tours, it is necessary to pre-book the knowledgeable guides 3 weeks prior to the visit.
For more details please access our group visits page.
Monday, Wednesday - Sunday: 11am - 7pm
Thursdays until 9pm
Closed on Tuesdays
Cité de l'architecture & du patrimoine
1, place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre
75116 Paris - FRANCE
+33 (0)1 58 51 52 00
Métro : Trocadéro (line 9 and 6) and Iéna (line 9)
RER : Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel (RER C)
Line 22, 30, 32, 63, stop: Trocadéro
Line 82, Iéna
Tour Eiffel : Port de la Bourdonnais, Paris 7e